World Thinking Day 2017
Exhibit Booth Registration
Saturday, February 4, 2017
@ First Presbyterian Church (700 Park Ave)
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Set up time 10:00 am till 11:30 am
Troops are welcome to provide booths for more than 1 country.
We would also like to see if girls might want to perform during our event (dance or sing). There will be a few other performances by local dance companies.
ITEMS FOR TROOPS TO BRING FOR THEIR EXHIBIT:
· Country Flag ( flags can be made or it can be a large picture on display or contact the council to see if they have one you could check out.)
· A Game
· Swaps from your Country (enough for 400 people)
· Craft Activity
· Sample finger food from your country (enough for 400 people)
· Table Cloth, booth information, pictures about your country, books, posters, etc.
· A stamp, sticker, or some form of notary relating to your country to put in the girls passports
There will be a table and chairs provided for you to use.
Fill out your country preferences. Countries will be assigned first returned, first choice basis.
Exhibit Booth Selections are due no later than January 7, 2017.
You will be notified by email of your choice within 48 hours of registration.
Contact for more details
Please fill out this form.